星期一, 一月 11, 2010

Looking forward in 2010

I am a bit reluctant to write my new year resolutions, and that's the reason I haven't really updated my so-called personal blog for a while. I am afraid if I wrote it down here, it will become a commitment to myself, and it will add more pressures to myself. Frankly, I have had a lot of pressures lately, one from my financial status, another one from my career aspect (or the lack thereof).


So this year, what I want to achieve, is relatively minor compared to previous years. First of all, I need to be more careful with my finance considering how high Hong Kong living expense and how low my current salary is. And, hopefully I could do some (additional) wiser investment. This... takes time. I am that kind of person who really wants to learn stuff from scratch before going into the thing... In regards to my career, I need to think carefully where I want to go next. Staying in Hong Kong is an option, but I don't see any future here just yet (even though I have already started here 4 months ago). Moving out of this current company probably makes sense too, but I need to think of changing my career path (or figure out what my career path is). Basically, I have to say, I am a bit depressed and upset with myself because after all these years, I feel like I am still stuck at first gear! Hopefully it will change in no time!

没有评论: