星期一, 十二月 05, 2011

What's life for?


After living outside Malaysia for almost 16 years now, I somehow feel like I am loosing my root. I guess I am striving to land on some stable land or island to settle, yet I couldn't find any - or perhaps the current situation (be it work or plain living) does not allow me yet. Money cannot solve all problems but sadly I have to admit it might solve most of my problems. 


This is a question that all of us would ask ourselves sometimes, especially when we have a brief time to breath in our daily lives - What have I achieved in my life? What have I done for others so far? And, what have I got that I could claim pride?Sadly, so far I have not found any yet, even though I am in mid-30s now. 

After spending more than 2 weeks in The Netherlands having a break and then a freezing fun weekend in Hamburg (Germany), I think I got some inspiration about something. There is nothing I can complain about my life and I am thankful for everything I have and hold dear with. We all have our own difficulties in our lives, dealing with your own family, your own career, relationship, etc. I believe that's what make our lives full of life! And, that's how we can explore our fulfillment in our lives. Somehow, that's what I got from watching those BBC documentaries, among those BBC Planet Earth and BBC Life are more inspiring to me. 


New beginning start soon for my life, and  I really hope in 2 years I will find something that I can call home or my life soon!

没有评论: