星期五, 十一月 19, 2010

Another depart!

Another time of departing from Malaysia, and I don't exactly remember how many times I have done that now. It is always a mixed feeling - sad, upset, worried, relieved, but scared of what is waiting for me at my destination. Tomorrow at 1pm I am leaving again. Leaving the new home here with my brother, but carrying debt with me again back to Hong Kong. The new home looks good, spacious, but I can't stop by imagining how it would look like if I stay there. I want to stay there, but I don't want to live there, if you know what I mean.



New year is coming... and I have so many new year resolution. And, tonight, just after I left my brother's Dreams Shabu Shabu, I have decided to really make a change in my damn fucking dying life. Let's see how far I can reach in one year... hopefully He is with me, and hopefully my grandfathers and my grandmothers are with Him now.

Back to Hong Kong, what's there? Tons of work, stressful work, playing politics - really need to reduce my passion in this job, because it will end up hurting myself. I need to focus on something I want to do that could really change my life. It is just a source of income to make both ends meet, and they just barely meet. I don't hate my job, in fact I really enjoy it, just that I hate what entails... God bless!

没有评论: