星期日, 八月 21, 2011

这四个月以来。。。

It is unbelievable that I have come to Shanghai for more than almost 4 months now! And, a lot, A LOT have happened in these 4 months. The reason that I haven't really updated this blog mainly for 2 reasons: laziness and tiredness.

My job function has certainly changed, and my work routine has certainly totally altered. I have been working like a dog, literally like a dog for 3 months continuously - averagely every day including weekend at least till 2 or 3 AM! I have had 4 reports to rush, 2 projects to handle, and they are not done yet. From this month till 1 October, I will have 5 reports to rush, while handling 2 projects. I am wondering, with my not-so-high salary, what the hell am I working like a dog for.

However, thinking from the bright side, I have learned a lot - really a lot. So much more than my 5 years in the previous company. So, what have I learned - my marketing skills and analytical skills certainly have been sharpened (thanks to my boss Henry!), my endurance to tight schedule and extremely stressful work has certainly been strengthened. I am thankful to Him, yet I hope He will guide me through all these tough times...

In short, 4 months... I have been ill for 4 days 3 nights and almost have to been admitted to the hospital, and I have lost almost 4 KG, so.. these 4 months like a dream like a nightmare like a real-life horror game... I just hope it will get better...

Then, worse happened. Our company has been bought by another company - 2 of my very helpful colleagues have left, my direct boss is leaving... so, we'll see... we'll see...

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Strength. You have it.