星期一, 十二月 22, 2008

FXXK the UPS China!

UPS sucks! It sucks so bad that I think it deserves some sucking comment! Ever since I have come to Shanghai, I realized some of the services here are really bad, so bad that you can feel the urge to hurt someone. For example, the bank service here! When you go to the bank, the bank desk person or whatever they call treat you like shit. It is like you have murdered her whole family or owe her some money. Somehow I always have the urge to jump over the desk to squeeze the bitchy life out of her everytime I visit the bank (forgive me for the violence here, but to show you how frustrated I am). And, now this time UPS. So, I have ordered something from Play-Asia and have decided stupidly to use UPS (imagine how desperate I was to get that thing). And, man how much I regret now for that decision. First of all, I got a phone call asking for my email address from UPS. Then, got an email with all sorts of custom regulations without instructions! So, I gave them a call, and that bitch on the phone, man her attitude could win her the best bitch of the world. I asked her the instruction, and she said just email her my passport information. And, I asked how come there were no instructions on the email, and she said it was standard. You know, the conversation doesn't sound bad here, but you should listen to her tone. So, I just slammed the phone. And, now, I still haven't got my package! I called again, and those other UPS people also have the same attitude! Seriously, don't fucking use UPS again!

5 条评论:

Dreamer 说...

i knew you are really looking forward for the thing you purchased(the psp game i guess).. and sorry to hear that the delivery was screwed up.. yup..lots of time ... we were upset by their attitude.. just wonder why can't they serve with a smiling face and a more polite way..

[SK] 说...

UPS = Ultimate Pay-for-frustration Service?? hahaha!!

傑士 说...

Dreamer: :) i guess you can understand my feeling, cause we both have the toys we love

SK: very creative!!! hahahahaha

匿名 说...

Well...sound like their mindset and attitude are competitive or terrible than our freinds in Malaysia.

Unknown 说...

I ordered a few thing from the states too, the store there always using UPS. and you know what? it takes only 2 day for them to ship my items from the states to china, but it takes them at least 2 weeks to do the custom clearence, and no matter how you complained to their hotline, it just never anyone call you back and say even a simple word "sorry".

they really sucks.