星期五, 十二月 24, 2010

Future does get better

After a year in Hong Kong, I keep on believing future does get better! As usual, a lot has happened in this one year - I have bought a number of lifeless yet fulfilling things, I have visited Taipei and Tokyo, my grandmother and grandfather passed away, and, I lost my direction in my career path because my vision is totally clouded by the management. I really love my job function, yet I hate the crap that comes "around" it. But, I guess that is the default side effects.

Anyway, I still hold this belief tight in my heart and brain! I am still fighting my way to find a brighter future - in this mess. I try not to dwell into my family's problems that much, I try not to be dragged down by this negative energy floating around in the office, I try not to be too clouded by short and sad vision. I am working on something now, which I think I really want to try out at least before I am too old for that! And, future does get better if this works out, or this opens my eyes further!



I love gadgets and technologies, and there is no secret in that. Last year my proud possession is Playstation 3. This year, I got my Macbook, Playstation Move, Playstation Soundbar, iPad (for my brother and parents - and they love it), and recently Samsung Galaxy Tab. And, I can say that 2010 proud possession of mine is the Tab! All these lifeless material stuff are actually milestones of my journey and my career.

I still have some dreams, and luckily for me, I still have a chance to fulfill those dreams, one by one. This year, I have the house renovated, and helped my brother a bit with his dreams, as well as the house. Owning a property is a dream come true, even though I am now actually a slave to that house. Now, another dream, will try to fulfill that in the coming two years! God bless everyone, and may 2011 brings prosper, health and wealth to everyone!

没有评论: