星期五, 十二月 31, 2010

Happy 2011!

In retrospect, it seems I have failed my new year resolution that I have made at the beginning of 2010 - be careful with my finance and making some additional wise investment. Sadly, I am still very bad at my finance and I didn't really put in any effort to investigate any so-called wise investment. Year of 2010 was not really a perfect year, so does every other years, but I don't remember much of any happy time, except been to Tokyo and Taipei. Sadly, work isn't going anywhere, stuck at second gear all the time, and I guess I have myself to blame.

Anyway, year 2011 will begin in about 20 minutes. Time to make some changes again! So this year, here is what I am going to do. First, try my best to fulfill my long-time dream. Second, adjust my attitude towards career exploration, and last but not least, really start doing some wise investment. Three things, yet I must say they are not easy. Anyway, we will come back in 2012 to see if I have achieved any of these.

Happy New Year to the world, and may peace come to every corner of the earth!

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Learn how to not push yourself so hard, after all we are just human beings. Life is about being happy and joyful.